Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Where you belong

Where you belong
By Afrodite aka Rose

My heart broke when I thought I had
lost you because I couldn't feel you,
hear you, taste you or love you
In the heavenly dew of the evening
I looked for you.
In the brightness of the stars at night
I looked for you.
In the deepest part of the ocean I looked
for you all in vain because, I couldn't find you.
I looked for you in every raindrop.
I looked for you at the end of the rainbow
I looked for you in the eclipse of the moon.
In the roar of the tiger I looked for you.
In the bottom of the bottle of wine I
searched for your heart.
In the wings of an eagle I looked for you.
I searched for you from cloud to cloud
always in vain. I looked for you never
being able to find you.
I never thought about looking for you in
The deepest part of me, in the
heart and soul of me, I know I would
find you there. So I sat quietly and I
listened to my heart whisper your name
and there you were where you have
been all along right where you belong.
Rose@---,--- ©09/17/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment