Under
the light of the moon
By
Afrodite aka Rose
How
beautiful it is to make love
under
the covers of the super
full
moon and the blanket of stars
from
above you and I.
To
feel the passion, the love and
the
tenderness of your lips that
reel
me in minute by minute.
In each opening and closing of our
In each opening and closing of our
passionate
lips I have felt you completely
mine
your surrender simply being
you.
Without fear and censure leaving
Without fear and censure leaving
all
those behind to surrender to
unbridled
love.
I will always remember you on that
I will always remember you on that
night
the night of the super moon,
with
your soft body against mine
a serene feeling like covering me
a serene feeling like covering me
from
the stars in heaven and forming
shadows
on my chest with the light of
the
moon
I keep feeling your soft skin against
I keep feeling your soft skin against
mine
hidden from the angels watching
us
make love at night by the light of
the
full moon.
Rose@---,---- ©09/09/2014
No comments:
Post a Comment