Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I can only imagine you

I can only imagine you
By Afrodite aka Rose

I feel my breath leave my body when you cross my mind.
This happens to me every time. I have never met you so therefore
I can only imagine you. I imagine what it would be like to trace my
finger over every curve, every scar and every inch of your beautiful
body as I contemplate making you mine. I get lost in my thoughts when
I think of you. I want to get lost with the smell of passion escaping your
body when I embrace you. I want to take in every inch of your body when
I have you in every one of my dreams. In my dreams we are made of fire
and desire and we blend those two bodies and become one. I dream of the
smoothness of your legs that melt like ice cubes at the touch of my hands.
I want to cup the fullness of your breasts in the palm of my hands. I want to
feel the warmth of your body lying here next to mine.  When I touch you
In my dreams, I can feel your body react and I hear you take a deep breath
and sigh then I hear your moans. The sighs and moans that warm me up
and turn me on deep inside. I want to taste your lips to taste the sweetness
of your kiss the kiss that I know will make me reveal every secret that I keep
That kiss I know will touch me in the deepest part of me. My body vibrates as
it recognizes yours. You are passion and longing is my biggest wish. I want
to feel you from within. I just Know when that day comes you will definitely
be everything I imagined you to be and more. You are that person that has
crossed oceans and cyber waves to touch my heart, and steal away my every
thought even when I am awake. I never knew this could be done to touch each
other’s hearts and mind with just words. It just goes to show how powerful words
are. Words can bring together two people or tare them far apart. If words can
touch a heart and make it fall in love even without a physical touch. I can only
 imagine what it will be like to bring you out of my dreams and with me into reality.
Rose@---,--- ©09/16/2014




No comments:

Post a Comment