Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Flame from within

The Flame from within
By Afrodite aka Rose

Love finally found me after waiting
for so long.
In the usual hello I kissed your cheek
I thought at that moment that you
were mine to keep. I took you to my
bed in a sea of white sheets we invited
lust, pleasure and love
I peeled off every stitch of clothing with
my teeth your body I stripped inch by inch.
You were a hot goddess standing before me
my body wanted to put out the love
flames caused by the passion within.
It was ecstasy from beginning to end
I felt the passion and pleasure in my
veins. My tongue explored every inch
of your soft skin. Your mouth toyed with
my most intimate spaces in search of
your pleasure points, like a bee
in search of a bee hive.
Bring your lips closer to mine make
my every fantasy a reality, fulfill my every
desire. Let me enter into your sacred valley
with my five little friends at the end of
my arm. Lets ride this wave with cries of
passion, sealed with lust and pleasurable
orgasms.
All that was left after the ecstasy from
beginning
to end in this bed smelling of sex, with
stained sheets with the sap of pleasure
the bed where you and I ignited the room
with the flames of passion the flames
that grew from within.
Rose@---,--- © 09/16/2014






No comments:

Post a Comment