Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Your imprint on my skin

Your imprint on my skin
By Afrodite aka Rose

Today I was day dreaming of our
first encounter when we were
all alone.
I was undressing your body
and how I expected you to
stop me but instead you
chose to help me.
I saw how you looked at
me when I was completely
naked. It seemed like
you made love to me with
your eyes before you
even touched me.
I  closed my eyes as to
see your every curve with
 my finger tips. You squirm at
my touch but you came back
for more.
I don’t know why but I wanted
To kiss you from the first time I
saw you. I know it surprised
you when I asked you to kiss me.
I am not a man and neither are
you but everything that could
be erect was when I first touched
you. It was something about you
that kept me wanting to touch you,
smell you and taste you. I took a
nipple in my mouth and it took all
I had not to bite. I wanted to dig my
finger nails into your back but I had to
make sure it would be ok as we played.
I quickly learned the language
your body needed me to speak
to make you week in the knees.
I licked and ran my tongue across
Your ear lobe and I heard you in my
ear take a deep sigh. I felt your nipples
get hard as I held you close that night.
I traveled every curve your body displayed
up and down the lovely valleys of
your beautiful body.
My hands wanted to touch you in that
secret place that had been waiting
for me to taste. I caressed it as you
shivered and it seemed like you were
begging me to make you mine.
The environment smelled like sex it
didn’t matter. We waited so long to have
this encounter that we didn’t want it to end.
The moans the looks where the
most beautiful things I heard and saw.
As we made love we had our first
orgasm. As I bit your lip I felt it
spasm. I explored every inch of you
and you as you moaned and I
knew I had you. I felt a new orgasm
creeping up on me as you laid on
top and rode me. lips against
lips almost having trouble breathing.
We loved each other and finally
our bodies became limp as together
we reached the ultimate embrace and
orgasm as we laid smelling like sex.
You left your imprint on my skin
with  more kisses, more caresses as
we fell asleep in each other’s arms
this is not the end of a beautiful love
it is only the beginning.
Rose@---,--- © 08/12/2014





No comments:

Post a Comment