I fell in love
By Afrodite aka Rose
I fell in love, and it took seven springs to separate us,
I fell in love its costing me some tears,
I fell in love and I didn't know I had to deal with your freedom,
I fell in love; I loved you yesterday today and tomorrow,
I fell in love my tears tell me I will love you an eternity.
I fell in love….I have fallen in love in the present and in the past,
I fell in love; my desire is to be by your side,
I fell in love and now I’m grieving you,
I fell in love without looking or expecting it,
Love is so beautiful when you don’t look for it,
I fell in love my love, you have no idea how long I waited for you.
I will wait for you till the end of my life…
In my heart there won’t be room for another love other than you.
What I feel for you I will never feel for no one else but you.
While my soul falls apart crying for you and missing you,
While my eyes feel the tears and wetness of your missing love
and my heart feels the pain and the emotion of that passion
we once had. My love I will be here waiting for you to miss
me like I miss you and wait for your love to return to me.
Rose@---,--- ©2/18/2014
No comments:
Post a Comment