Saturday, August 9, 2014

Erase my love for you

Erase my love for you
By Afrodite aka Rose

You woke in me waves of illusion,
I got to know and feel real love,
or so I thought but with your indifference
you played with my heart and  emotions.
You didn’t care about the pain you
inflicted as I believed in your words
and in your love.

All I received from you were empty
words. I don’t want to keep feeling love for
you anymore. I want my heart to forget who
you were. Erase you from my dreams and my
thoughts. Although ,you rejected me. I wish you
 the best that life could possibly offer you.

My wounds are still open and bleeding out,
but God has someone special for me. Someone
who will love me completely for me. She will help
me forget you and heal all the hurt you imposed on me.
I refuse to keep hurting, suffering and waiting for you.

I refuse to keep waiting around for your love to come my
way. The best I can do is to stop loving you
and waiting for you. If you want to be part of my life it
will have to be as a very good friend till the end.
I need to be open for whatever the future will bring and
live in my present not in my past.

I just hope that time will heal and erase what I felt
for you from my heart and mind. To love you and want
you hurts too much especially when  you don’t love me
or want me in return. I will erase my love for you and
make room for someone new, that is the best I can do.
Rose@---,--- ©08/09/2014





No comments:

Post a Comment