Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Beneath the Darkness

Beneath the Darkness
By Afrodite aka Rose

Beneath the darkness 
of my being there
is a bright light full of happiness
full of life. When you live
beneath the darkness all you
see is death and coldness.
We sometimes have to be torn
all the way down to be able,
to live again to enjoy life again.
Hate, bad vibes, and grudges
are things that feed hate which
make you feel fear. It is necessary
to learn to live to feel free
Learn to live don’t,
brag about the things you have
because no one cares. Learn to
live on the wings of the wind
even if it’s just for an instant.
Learn to live with dignity
Learn to dream
Learn to be happy
Learn to leave hate behind
Learn to love
that is what is needed in all
of our lives.
Life is beautiful learn to
live it without fear
appreciate each and every color
of the rainbow.
Yes I made many mistakes
but I never claimed to be
perfect. Now I know I was
not living I was dying while
still breathing.
I hurt someone and someone
hurt me, I sat and cried in
the darkness of my heart
in silence.
I had to go beneath the
darkness to learn to live
for me.
Rose@---,--- ©08/27/2014



No comments:

Post a Comment