Friday, July 25, 2014

You make me moan

You make me moan
Afrodite aka Rose

You take me by the waist
and pull me close to you
with passionate lust in your eyes,
you make my body react to
your touch and make me moan
with pleasure.

Let me immerse you in my being….
Let the fire of my passion swallow up
don’t be afraid there is no pain
Just passion and pleasure in my
bed.

Kiss me and caress my breasts
with your kisses tenderly that they
wont harm my rose petals. I want
your complete surrender when I
kiss you and take your breath away
as I enjoy your taste.

I want you to bathe in my essence
my womanly  essence
the one that drives you insane
when we make love and I become
you and you become me.

I want to undress you slowly,
taste every pore of your skin
with my lips, where my mouth will
swallow your boiling lava and I will
become a mistress at your beckon
call because I love the way you
make me moan.
Rose@---,--- © 07/26/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment