A poem full of pain
Afrodite aka Rose
Why does love have to hurt so much?
All I wanted to do what to love her forever
I was willing to make her my world.
Why forgive over and over again
for love, because I love her so?
Who can heal all this hurt in my soul?
Who can cure all of this pain in my broken
heart?
If someone knows! Please pick up the phone
and tell me how to get past it all
Because I don’t know how long I can live
with this pain of lost love in my heart and
soul.
Because I don’t know if tomorrow i will awake!
If someone knows how you can cure indifference,
betrayal, and pain.
If someone knows how to erase
things I refused to see
If someone knows how to glue the pieces of my broken
Heart back together again.
Please tell me! Its urgent please no more pain.
Hurt by unconditional love?
When I wake up tomorrow will the pain still be there
like so many times before?
pain, pain and more pain… ?
I wish it would all go away and never come back
this way again.
Rose@---,---©2013
No comments:
Post a Comment