Forgive me
By Afrodite aka Rose
My love I ask that you have mercy on me and
allow me to ask your forgiveness.
I am completely tormented because
I went down the wrong road. I realize now
I have done wrong. I was unfaithful I betrayed
you…
It was a crazy night I’ve cried so much I can’t
Breathe. I feel ashamed of what I have done
and maybe after this you won’t ever want to
see me again because I know you will rip
from your heart the roots of your love for
me.
I don’t want to go into detail of all that I have
done. You left me alone, I know that is no
excuse for cheating on you. I got things confused
and now I realize I love you. The time that
you left me alone was to give me a better home.
I paid you with betrayal by looking for someone
who would make me feel like you did by rocking
my world.
I made a mistake because what I felt was sickened
and ashamed at the thought of hurting you to satisfy
my need to be loved by you.
Betraying you has left me in more pain than ever
before. Im so sorry I know I will probably lose
you. There will be no life without you the light in
my path will be gone.
I never thought an infidelity would be betrayal of
myself now I know and I am so sorry my love. Maybe by
time you read this you will be long gone from my
life never to return. Maybe you will never forgive
me and I understand but that is a price I have to
pay for infidelity.
Rose@---,--- ©07/22/2014
No comments:
Post a Comment