Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rejection

Rejection
By Afrodite aka Rose

It feels awful to be rejected you hold out
your hand and it gets ignored they laugh
behind your back, when you  are trying to
 be generous you give them your joy and
they pay you with betrayal.

its awful to hear the words “I love you”
knowing it was all a lie, it was only said out
of obligation and then you ask yourself….
when will i find a love that is true? Someone that
when they say, “ I love you” will not be lying to you

Why do i have to hurt and suffer every day if i never
hurt anyone like I hurt today? It is awful to hear
the words” I miss you “and not mean it at all just
words said  to hear themselves talk.

Words can really give you hope or take it all
Away when one day you are told, “I love you”
and the next day never mind  because they
aren’t looking for A relationship or atleast that
is what was said but all this time.

They are playing with your heart and mind
playing word games breaking your heart,
your spirit and just walking away after they
stomped all over it and not caring either
way. Its ok I hope this never happens to you

because you will know what it is not to be
serious about the words you say especially
when the word are not coming from your
heart they are coming from your head.

Rose@---,--- ©07/20/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment