Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A bouquet of words

A bouquet of words
By Afrodite aka Rose

I have been told that
I touch hearts with my
words, that I have a poetic
garden. It is my great
desire to plant not flowers
but words for those who
love, for those who miss
someone, for those who
desire not to be alone and
yes for those who hurt.
I guess when they speak
of a poetic garden they
speak of my verses
I try to make them beautiful
and colorful. The words
start to form bouquets
of happiness and tenderness.
I enjoy creating beauty and
sensuality where there is none.
I invite you to take a stroll
Through my poetic garden,
my garden of words. I invite
you to enjoy the new blossoms
sometimes of woes and sometimes
of loss but it is all beautiful because
it is all done with words coming
alive like a poetic garden a
garden of words.
It is never ending better than a 
bouquet of flowers that with
time they die but words will
always stay alive.
Rose@---,--- © 07/30/2014




No comments:

Post a Comment