Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I'll be waiting

I’ll be waiting
By Afrodite ruby aka Rose

I met you by mistake or
so that is what I call it but,
in reality it is probably an
act of God. It’s something that
doesn't happen every day, dial
 a wrong number and reach
your love or your soul mate
on the other end.
I heard your voice but I felt
your heartbeat reaching out
for me. My mind told me it
was you I had been missing all
along, but I didn't even know it.
didn't know it until I felt it. We
are separated by a few miles, hours,
and a state or two. My heart makes
no mistakes when it beats it
beats for you and it knows it
belongs to you. I need your
body with me to match this
feeling born within me. There
is no other place I would rather
be than with you so I will be 
right here waiting for you.
I might have to come to you,
if you don’t come to me soon.
Rose@---,--- ©12/02/2014



No comments:

Post a Comment